Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
● TAB Lithium-Ion Batteries are ideal for applications where long life, light weight, higher power, fast charging and safety are key.
● Can be used in a variety of semi-traction and stationary applications.
● They are protected against overload, deep discharge and overheating and can easily replace most lead-acid batteries.
● Dimensions (L x W x H): 522 x 240 x 220 mm
● Voltage: 25.6
● Capacidad estandar (Amperios): 100 Ah
● 0 Wh
● Terminal: M8
● Weight: 27.6 kg
● Solar and storage systems
● UPS, backup power
● Marine and RV
● Golf carts
● Cleaning machines
● Offer up to 20 times longer cycle life and 5 times longer float life than lead-acid batteries, helping to minimize replacement cost and lower total cost of investment.
● They are 40% lighter than lead-acid ones, so they allow a direct replacement.
● Offer twice the power of a lead-acid battery, even at a high discharge rate, while maintaining high energy capacity.
● Wider working temperature range: L-20°C~ 60°C.
● No risk of explosion or combustion due to high impact, overload or short circuit situations.