Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
● When it comes to fishing, they always say to talk to the locals.
● Thanks to the ECHOMAP UHD2 chartplotter, which offers world-class sonar and maps, as well as a high-quality touchscreen with keys, you'll know the water even better than they do.
● High-contrast, vivid color palettes.
● If you use another ECHOMAP UHD2 chartplotter, you can wirelessly share your sonar, waypoints, and routes.
● Navigate the waters with compatibility with Garmin Navionics+™ maps
● With sharp traditional sonar and bright ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars, fish will have nowhere to hide.
● ECHOMAP UHD2 is also compatible with LiveScope real-time scanning sonar.
RANGES OF INTENSE COLORS
● With the scanning probes' high-contrast, vivid color gamuts, distinguishing targets and structures has never been easier.
TAKE THE TRANSDUCER WITH YOU
● The ECHOMAP UHD2 device is compatible with a wide variety of Garmin transducers.
● The 6″ plotter includes a GT54 transducer.
● Enjoy unprecedented coverage and detail with optional Garmin Navionics+ integrated maps or optional Garmin Navionics Vision premium maps with high-resolution relief shading, satellite imagery, sonar imagery and much more. A 1-year subscription is even included for downloadable daily updates.
● If you have another compatible ECHOMAP UHD2 chartplotter on your boat, you can wirelessly share information such as sonar images1, waypoints, and routes with each other.
ACTIVE CAPTAIN APP
● Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing you to pair with the comprehensive free mobile app to access OneChart functionality, smart notifications2, software updates, Garmin QuickDraw community data and much more.
AUTO GUIDANCE+ TECHNOLOGY
● Chartplotters with integrated Garmin Navionics+ charts include Auto Guidance+3 technology, which can be downloaded through the ActiveCaptain app.
FISH WITH FORCE
● ECHOMAP UHD2 connects wirelessly to your force Electric Motor to create and follow routes, navigate to waypoints, monitor speed, check battery life and much more.
● Thanks to multi-band GPS, you'll enjoy improved positioning accuracy, especially in areas where signals are reflected or weak.
Physical and performance
● Screen Size (Width/Height): 13.8 x 7.8 cm, 15.7 cm
● Power input: 9 to 18 Vdc
● Screen resolution (Width/Height): 800 x 480 pixels
● GPS: Yes
● Unit dimensions (W/H/D): 20.6 x 13.1 x 6.7 cm
● Receiver: 10Hz
● Water resistance rating: IPX7
● Weight: 0.8kg
● Mounting options: Surface or recessed
● Display type: WVGA, TN
Maps and navigation
● Garmin Navionics+™ (coasts) Yes (see Additional)
● Garmin Navionics Vision+™ Yes
● Supports data cards 1 microSD™ card; 32 GB maximum size
● Garmin Navionics+ inland and coastal: Yes (see Additional)
● Garmin Navionics+ (interior): Yes (see Additional)
● Routes 100
● Garmin Navionics+™: Yes
● Waypoints: 5,000
● Navigation functions: Yes
● NMEA 0183 compatible: no
● Built-in receiver: Yes
● USB ports: no
● MOLE: Yes
● SideVü: built-in 260/455/800/1000/1200 kHz
● Support DSC (send position data to DSC compatible VHF): Yes
● Touch screen: no
● Additional features:
● Garmin Navionics+ (inland and coastal): 65sv Canada, Australia and New Zealand
● Garmin Navionics+ (coastal): 64sv U.S. coastal, 65sv UK/Ireland
● Garmin Navionics+ (inland): 63sv U.S. lakes
● Tide tables: 63sv, 64sv, 65sv
● LakeVü g3 Ultra: No
● NMEA 2000 compatible: Yes
● ActiveCaptain-yhteensopiva: Yes
● Typical current draw at 12 Vdc: 1.53 A
● NMEA 2000 ports: yes
● Tide prediction: Yes (see Additional)
● GLONASS: Yes
● Track points: 50,000
● Panoptix sonar: Yes
● Garmin Marine Network ports: 1
● LakeVü g3: No
● WAAS compliant: Yes
● GSD Black Box -luotaimen tuki: No
● Maximum current consumption at 12 V DC : 3.2 A
● Compatible with Garmin SmartMode (customizable monitor default settings) No
● Auto Guidance: No
● Maximum power consumption at 10 V DC: 18.4 W
● BlueChart g3: No
● Standard Maps: Yes
● LakeVü (indoor): No
● Integrated Auto Guidance+: Yes (download via ActiveCaptain app)
● Show the probe: Yes
● ANT+™ (connectivity): Yes
● GCV™ Black Box -luotaimen tuki: No
● BNC port for external antenna: No
● Voice audio alerts: No
● BlueChart g3 Vision: No
● Garmin Wi-Fi® network (local connection): Yes
● Screen keys: Touch screen with keys
● Beidou: Yes
● Garmin Quickdraw Contours: Yes
● Bluetooth calls: Yes
● Supports AIS (tracks the position of target ships): Yes
● Support multi-band and multi-constellation GPS: Yes
● Support for raster charts: No
● OneHelm Compatibility: No
● ClearVü: built-in 260/455/800/1000/1200 kHz
● Tracks: 50 saved tracks
● Wireless control: No
● Supports compatible FUSION-Link™ radios: Yes
● Galileo: Yes
● LiveScope: Yes
● Power output: 500 W
● 12-pin transducer ports: 1
● BlueChart (coast): No
● Traditional sonar (beam/dual frequency): Integrated (CHIRP 1 channel, 50/77/83/200 kHz, CHIRP L, M and H)
● GRID (Garmin Remote Input Device) Compatible: No