Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
● When it comes to fishing, they always say to talk to the locals.
● Thanks to the ECHOMAP UHD2 chartplotter, which offers world-class sonar and maps, as well as a high-quality touchscreen with keys, you'll know the water even better than they do.
● High-contrast, vivid color palettes.
● If you use another ECHOMAP UHD2 chartplotter, you can wirelessly share your sonar, waypoints, and routes.
● Navigate the waters with compatibility with Garmin Navionics+™ maps
● With sharp traditional sonar and bright ClearVü and SideVü scanning sonars, fish will have nowhere to hide.
● ECHOMAP UHD2 is also compatible with LiveScope real-time scanning sonar.
RANGES OF INTENSE COLORS
● With the scanning probes' high-contrast, vivid color gamuts, distinguishing targets and structures has never been easier.
TAKE THE TRANSDUCER WITH YOU
● The ECHOMAP UHD2 device is compatible with a wide variety of Garmin transducers.
● The 9″ plotter includes a GT56 transducer.
● Enjoy unprecedented coverage and detail with optional Garmin Navionics+ integrated maps or optional Garmin Navionics Vision premium maps with high-resolution relief shading, satellite imagery, sonar imagery and much more. A 1-year subscription is even included for downloadable daily updates.
● If you have another compatible ECHOMAP UHD2 chartplotter on your boat, you can wirelessly share information such as sonar images1, waypoints, and routes with each other.
ACTIVE CAPTAIN APP
● Built-in Wi-Fi connectivity, allowing you to pair with the comprehensive free mobile app to access OneChart functionality, smart notifications2, software updates, Garmin QuickDraw community data and much more.
AUTO GUIDANCE+ TECHNOLOGY
● Chartplotters with integrated Garmin Navionics+ charts include Auto Guidance+3 technology, which can be downloaded through the ActiveCaptain app.
FISH WITH FORCE
● ECHOMAP UHD2 connects wirelessly to your force Electric Motor to create and follow routes, navigate to waypoints, monitor speed, check battery life and much more.
● Thanks to multi-band GPS, you'll enjoy improved positioning accuracy, especially in areas where signals are reflected or weak.
Physical and performance
● Screen Size (Width/Height): 19,8 x 11,5 cm, 22,9 cm
● Screen resolution (Width/Height): 1024 x 600 pixels
● Unit dimensions (W/H/D): 26,4 x 16,6 x 8 cm
● Water resistance rating: IPX7, withstands accidental immersion in water up to 1 meter for 30 minutes. Splashes, rain or snow, drizzle
● Weight: 1.3 kg
● Mounting options: Surface or recessed
● Display type: WVGA, TN
Maps and memory
● Supports data cards: 1 microSD™ card; 32 GB maximum size
● Wapoints: 5,000
● Track points: 50,000
● Tracks: 50 saved tracks
● Routes: 100
● Built-in receiver: Yes
● Receiver: 10Hz
● NMEA 2000® compatible: Yes
● GPS: Yes
● Glonass: Yes
● Galileo: Yes
● Beidou: Yes
● Waas compatible: Yes
● Compatible with multi-band and multi-constellation GPS: Yes
● Integrated auto guidance+: Yes (download via ActiveCaptain app)
● Garmin navicons+ for inland and coastal areas: Yes (see Additional)
● Garmin navicons+™ (Coasts): Yes (see Additional)
● Garmin navicons+ (Interior): Yes (see Additional)
● Tide prediction: Yes (see Additional)
Optional map holder
● Garmin navicons+™ :Yes
● Garmin navicons+™ vision+™
● Mole: Yes
● Standard map: Yes
● Garmin quickdraw contours: yes
● Supports AIS (Tracks the position of target ships
● Support DSC (Send position data to DSC compatible VHF)
● Supports fusion-link compatible radios
● Activecaptain-yhteensopiva: yes
● Navigation function
Sonar Specifications and Functions
● Shows the probe
● Power output 500W
● Traditional sonar (beam/dual frequency): Integrated (CHIRP 1 channel, 50/77/83/200 kHz, CHIRP L, M and H)
● CLEARVÜ: built-in 260/455/800/1000/1200 kHz
● SIDEVÜ: built-in 260/455/800/1000/1200 kHz
● Panotix sonar
● NMEA 2000® ports: yes
● Garmin Marine Network™ ports: 1
● 12-pin transducer ports: 1
● Bluetooth calls
● ANT+™ (Connectivity)
● Garmin WI-FI Network (Local connection)
● Storage input: 9 to 18 Vdc
● Typical current consumption: At 12 V DC: 1.72 A
● Maximum current consumption: At 12 V DC: 3.5 A
● Maximum power consumption: At 10 V DC: 20.7 W
● Additional features
● Garmin Navionics+ (inland and coastal): 95sv Canada, Australia and New Zealand
● Garmin Navionics+ (coastal): 94sv U.S. coastal, 95sv UK/Ireland
● Garmin Navionics+ (inland): 93sv U.S. lakes
● Tide tables: 93sv, 94sv, 95sv