Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
Roll the neck of the dry bag tightly over plastic fastener 3-4 times purging some air if required.
Connect the clips at the top of the waterproof bag to securely fasten and create the waterproof seal.
• 100% waterproof main compartment - Class 3: IP66
• Weatherproof zip pocket - Class 2: IP65
• Front storage bungee webbing
• Made of tough and abrasion resistant 600D PVC tarpaulin
• Floats safely if dropped in water
• Suitable for quick submersion
• High frequency welded seams
• Durable, wipe clean and easy to store away
• Multi-purpose storage application
• 6 Side buckle connectors for easy & secure fastening
• Keeps out dirt, sand, dust and water
• Height: 16.9"
• Top Width: 11.8"
• Bottom Width: 10.2"
• Depth: 5.5"
• Capacity: 20 Litres
• Weight: 0.77 kgs
* Note: Dimensions shown are for a closed bag after rolling the collar over the plastic zipper 3 times. Add approximately 20 cm in height to open bags.