Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
● There's a new legend to behold. Discover the power of the Force® Kraken engine. Once you find the perfect spot, stay in place, thanks to position lock technology. Compatibility with the LiveScope™ probe is easy to install thanks to the integration of the cables through the shaft and allows you to view live images.
● The pivoting bracket frees up deck space, and the 75" shaft lengths accommodate vessels with high freeboard.
● Use the chartplotter to plot a route and let the engine automatically navigate it while you fish.
● The included remote control makes it easy to adjust speed and course from anywhere on the boat. Connect your compatible Garmin watch to control steering, position fix and more from your wrist. Plus, it's saltwater-ready and offers advanced corrosion protection.
● Lasting power: The efficient brushless motor design offers longer run times than brushed motors, allowing you to focus on fishing, not running out of battery.
● Silent: Don't scare the fish; the motor is extremely quiet above and below the water.
● Custom design: This electric motor has been optimized to operate in harsh offshore conditions, whether at 24-36V, thanks to the powerful and efficient brushless motor design.
● Designed to resist: The rugged composite shaft and all components are designed to withstand harsh marine environments with advanced saltwaytter and corrosion protection.
● Perfect for hooves in a shape of deep V: Enjoy easy installation when space in the bow is limited, thanks to the pivoting bracket. The 62" shaft lengths accommodate many different boat sizes and deck configurations.
● Stay on site: The anchor lock offers our most precise boat positioning technology, to help you keep your boat in one place.
● Floating remote control: Use the included remote control to navigate from anywhere on the boat with our simple "point and go" technology.
● Smartwatch integration: Connect your compatible Garmin smartwatch to control steering, gauge lock and more from your wrist.
● Wireless integration: Connect to your compatible chartplotter to create and follow routes that electric motor must follow while you fish.
● Probe included: Enjoy brilliant UHD sonar with the included GT56 transducer.
● Ultra-High definition sounder image: The brushlees motor allows for clear sonar returns with extremely low levels of unwanted noise.
● Livescope cable management: Keep your LiveScope probe cable protected by routing the transducer cable through the electric motor shaft (accessory purchase required)
● Dimensions: 201,9 x 33,5 x 48,3 cm
● Weight: 38,8 Kg
|Physical, electrical and performance Features|
|Length||190,5 cm (75")|
|Propulsion max||100 lbs ISO 13342 with high-efficiency propeller at 36V, 80Lb per ISO 13342 with high-efficiency propeller at 24VDC|
|Mounting Type||Pivot stand|
|Built-in heading sensor||Yes|
Yes (frequency dual GPS)
|Wireless remote control||Yes (incluided)|
|Variable speed control||Yes (20 steps)|
|Illuminated direction indicator||Yes|
|Deck stabilizer||Yes (only 90")|
|Dimensions (L x An x Al)||12" (30,48 cm) x 9" (22,86 cm) x 4 1/2" (114,3 cm)|
|Power installation||12V with cable or batteries AA|
|Autonomy of AA batteries||1 full season|
|Remote control features|
|Screen size||1,2" (30,4 mm) diameter|
|Screen resolution||240 x 240 pixels|
|Screen type||Color, sunlight viwable, transflective, memory in pixel|
|User programmable plotter keys||Yes|
|Autopilot function control||Yes|
|Battery life||Normal use conditions with minimum 43 weeks.|