Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
With large, crisp, sunlight-readable touchscreen, this versatile plotter offer you endless possibilities in fish finding.
It is compatible with Garmin Navionics+™ and Garmin Navionics Vision+™ cartography, and the transducer bundle adds ultra-high definition scanning sonars, as well as traditional CHIRP sonar.
• 10" touchscreen display.
• Compatible with LiveScope™ sonar and much more (LiveScope™ system transducer sold separately).
• Compatible with Garmin Navionics+™ and Garmin Navionics Vision+™ cartography.
• Wirelessly share sonar, waypoints, and routes (unit-to-unit wireless connection only).
• Capture screen recordings to share your fish catches.
• Multi-band GPS for improved positioning accuracy.
| ECHOMAP Ultra 2 10" without
| ECHOMAP Ultra 2 10 with
| ECHOMAP Ultra 2 12" without
| ECHOMAP Ultra 2 12 with
|Resolution||IPS Resolution, WXGA - 1280x800|
|Dimensions||295 x 195 x 98 mm||341 x 229 x 98 mm|
|Mounting options||Quick release mounting bracket (included)|
|GPS Sensor||Dual frequency L1/L5 GPS Sensor, 10 Hz GPS/GLONASS/Galileo|
|Preinstalled maps (selected models)||Garmin Navionics coastal and inland charts|
|Auto Guidance+™ Technology with optional Garmin
|Compatible sonar frequencies||Built in sonar (single channel CHIRP, 70/83/200 kHz, L, M, H CHIRP), 260/455/800/1000/1200 kHz (ClearVü™ and SideVü™).|
|Sonar transmit power||600 watts CHIRP, 500 watts (ClearVü y SideVü)|
|LiveScope sonar system compatibility||Yes|
Contours mapping software
|Card slots||2 microSD™ cards|
|Connections||• Built in wireless connectivity • NNEA 2000® • 2x Marine network ports • 12 pin sonar port • 14 pin poewer port|