Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
● LiveScope Plus system, the latest in LiveScope technology, offers improved resolution, noise reduction, sharper images and better target separation.
● Enjoy sharp images thanks to improvements in screen clarity, transducer sensitivity and target separation.
● Upgrades the LiveScope system black box (GLS™ 10 sonar module) with a new transducer.
● Get maximum contrast and clarity in your images with vivid color palettes.
● Don't miss a thing with forward, downward and perspective modes and support.
IMAGES IN REAL TIME
● Real-time sonar ensures maximum accuracy in your live images.
● See exactly what you need with less noise and less sonar artifacts affecting the image of fish and structure.
● An integrated stabilization system keeps the sonar image steady on your compatible chartplotter, even in rough seas.
RANGES OF INTENSE COLORS
● Choose from seven vivid colors, including aquamarine, caribbean, and lava, among others, to see fish and structure with the highest level of contrast and clarity.
● Shows what is at the bow of the boat.
● Explore live views of activity taking place below the boat in greater depth.
● Get a perspective view above the water to see what's happening underwater.
|Physical and performance characteristics|
|Unit Dimensions (Width/Height/Depth)||GLS 10 Black Box Probe: 24.5 x 14.9 x 6.5 cm;
LVS32 transducer: 13.7 x 9.7 x 4.6 cm
|Weight||GLS 10 Black Box Probe: 2.0 kg;
LVS32 transducer: 0.9kg
|Beam width||20° x 135°|
|Temperature range||GLS 10 Black Box: Operating: -15°C to 70°C
Panoptix LiveScope LVS32 Transducer - Operating: 0°C to 40°C
|Sonar specifications and functions|
|Frecuencia||530 - 1,100 kHz|
|Max deep||Down and forward: 61.0 m|
|Target Separation at 100||14″|
|Support with perspective included||✓|
|Power input||10-32 V|
|Electrical consumption||Típica 21 W; máx. 58 W|
|Potency of transmission||500 W|
|Compass safety distance||0,1 m (4″)|
|Garmin Marine Network™ Ports||1 (small connector)|
● Minimum depth: 0.91m (3')
● Probe type: live
● Probe type: live
● Transducer cable length: 6.1 m (20 ft)
● Number of transducer pins: 21
● LiveScope GLS 10 sonar black box
● Panoptix LVS34 Transducer
● Support with perspective
● Electric trolling motor drum mount
● Shaft support
● Power cord
● 2 meter Garmin network cable (small connector)
● Network adapter cable