Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
Full body work harness with 5 attachment points.
Common features of the X-Five models:
• Designed for rope access suspension (via ventral attachment point), positioning (via lateral or ventral attachment points), restraint and fall arrest (via sternal or dorsal attachment points).
• Lightness and full-body comfort make it greatly appreciated by the most demanding operators.
• Excellent lumbar support thanks to ample ergonomic padding on the waistbelt.
• High visibility through the use of bright colors on the back and lower parts.
• Adequate number of adjustments to best suit individual body shapes.
• The dorsal attachment point adapts to the curvature of the back. This feature facilitates dragging on the ground during evacuation and improves comfort when sitting against a backrest or wearing the harness under a jacket.
• Equipped with 5 gear loops: the two at the front are moulded rigid, the others are flexible to improve comfort while seated.
• Foldable lateral attachment points.
• The chest ascender connection point is in an off-centre position so as not to interfere with other devices connected to the ventral attachment point.
• Tested with 150 kg (EN 813)
• Equipped with NFC chip to facilitate product traceability and to speed up periodic inspections.
Specifications for this version:
• Designed for rope access workers who need to put the harness on quickly and/or several times during operations, those with a strong build or who wear bulky clothing.
• Fully openable thanks to the ventral 3-movement connector and the two Cobra® automatic buckles on the leg loops.
Prepared for the application of a chest ascender using a triangular quick link and the sling tensioner.
High quality product completely designed and made in Italy!
|Standards||• EN 361 • EN 358 • EN 813|
|Waist size (cm)||90/115|
|Legs size (cm)||55/65|
|Lifetime & Inspections||2 + 10 years|