Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
● Catching fish is easier when you can see how they interact with structure and respond to your lure in real time with Lowrance's high-resolution ActiveTarget 2 real-time sonar.
ENJOY THE BEST IMAGE
● Get the sharpest high-resolution images of fish swimming around cover and structure with ActiveTarget 2 real-time sonar.
● Always get the best view with optimized image and stabilization settings that deliver crisp, clear images of fish and structure in real time, even in challenging conditions.
EASY TO USE
● Easily recognize if the way to place the lure is working or if you need to make some adjustment to make them bite, information that is more difficult to obtain with probes or images of traditional structures.
CHECK IF THE FISH ARE FEEDING
● It's easy. Drop the lure to attract the fish and watch the catch take place in real time, from the first bite to the reeling of the line to the surface, all in incredible detail.
THE MOST UNIFORM IMAGE
● ActiveTarget 2 delivers a smoother, more stable image across the range and shows you exactly what's going on below the surface live.
GREATER LEVEL OF DETAIL
● Improvements in the beam emitted by the ActiveTarget 2 system allow more detailed images to be displayed at a greater distance from the boat than ever before.
DO NOT LOSE DETAIL AROUND YOUR BOAT
● Spot fish and analyze lure presentation with high-resolution views of the front of your boat, below it, or to the sides.
● You can also use Scout mode to get an extraordinarily wide top view of the structure and activity of the fish in front of the boat.
● It is an ideal function to locate schools and large schools of fish.
● Observe the structure and fish in front of the boat so you can perfectly target your next cast.
Down View -Vista Abajo
● Know the depth and see live what's just below the boat so you can drop the lure directly on the fish.
Scout view - Scout view
● Get a real-time, wide top view of the area in front of your boat to quickly see what's around you and which direction you should launch.
● Ethernet ports: Yes; 1 - 100 Mbit Ethernet port
● Recommended fuse capacity: 3A
● Maximum power consumption: 1.5A @ 13.8VDC
● Typical power consumption: 1.5A @ 13.8VDC
● Supply voltage: 10.8 VDC - 31.2 VDC
● Waterproof grade: IP67
● Humidity: 60°C, 95% relative humidity (RH) for 18 hours
● Storage temperature range: -22°F to 158°F (-30°C to 70°C )
● Operating temperature range: 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
● Shock vibration100,000 cycles of 20 G
● Dimensions (W x H x D) Module: 219.3 x 192.1 x 72.9mm
● Driver:149.8 x 82.4mm x 58.0mm
● Transducer: 1.21 kg
● Module: Surface Mount Transducer: Bracket Mount
● Interface- Ethernet to: HDS Pro HDS Live HDS Carbon Elite FS
● Warranty period1 Year + 4 additional years of upgrade options Totaling 5 years