Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
● HDS PRO 10. Without transducer
● Enjoy greater visibility and more catches with the new HDS PRO fishfinder and chartplotter.
● See how fish react to your lure with new high-resolution ActiveTarget 2 real-time sonar, and locate fish and structure with new ultra-high-definition Active Imaging HD technology.
● Quickly find fishing grounds with the latest and most detailed C-MAP charts, and enjoy an integrated system and increased boat control from stem to stern.
● SolarMAX HD touchscreen viewable at extremely wide angles and even with polarized glasses
● New Supports High Definition 1.2 MHz Active Imaging HD (Lowrance CHIRP/SideScan/DownScan Imaging)
● New Supports high-resolution ActiveTarget 2 real-time sonar
● FishReveal with new SideScan view, in addition to DownScan
● Available in 9, 10, 12 or 16 inch screens
● Basic world map with update options for DISCOVER and REVEAL from C-MAP or other map providers.
● Availability of real-time mapping with C-MAP Genesis Live.
● Support for new ActiveTarget Scout chart overlay views and Ghost 360 electric motor
● Oversized programmable keys for 10-, 12-, or 16-inch models
● Touch control of Power-Pole anchors, Ghost electric motor, autopilot system and Lowrance outboard pilot
● NMEA 2000 and Bluetooth and wireless connectivity, plus smartphone notifications.
● Wide range of optional charts, including REVEAL by C-MAP, Navionics, Florida Marine Tracks and more.
*SideScan with FishReveal requires the S3100 sonar module and relevant transducer.
● Viewing angles: 80° top/bottom, 80° left/right
● Screen brightness: >1200 Nits
● Backlight Color: Pure White LED
● Screen resolution: 1280x720
● SD card storage: 2 micro SD cards up to 32GB
● Bluetooth: Integrated Bluetooth 4.0 with support for Bluetooth Classic
● NMEA 20001 connectivity: x Micro-C
● PC connectivity: None
● PGN de NMEA 2000: Relevance Only65240 ISO COMMANDED ADDRESS, 127245 RUDDER, 127251 RATE OF TURN, 127257 ATTITTUCE, 127488 ENGINE PARAMERS, RAPID UPDATE, 127489 ENGINE PARAMERS, DYNAMIC, 127493 129033 Time and Date, 129038 AIS Class A Position Report, 129039 AIS Class B Position Report, 129040 AIS Class B Extended Position Report, 129794 AIS Class A Static and Voyage Related Data, 129801 AIS Address Safety Related Message, 129802 AIS Broadcast Safety Related Message , 129808 DSC Call Information, 130313 Humidity, 130314 Current Pressure, 130576 Small Craft Status, 65285 Temperature With Instance, 65325 Reprogramming Status, 65480 Parameter Reply, 130817 Product Information, 130820 Reprogramming Status Status Stat. Configuration, 130838 Fluid Level Warning, 130842 AIS and VHF Message Transport, 130843 Sonar Status – Frequency and DSP VoltageTransmit and Receive:593 92 ISO Acknowledgment, 59904 ISO Request, 60160 ISO Transport Protocol, Data Transfer, 60416 ISO Transport Protocol, Connection Management, 60928 ISO Address Claim, 126208 NMEA Group Function, 126464 Receive/Transmit PGN's group function, 126992 System Time, 126996 Product Information 127237 Heading/Track Control, 127250 Vessel Heading, 127258 Magnetic Variation, 128259 Speed, 128267 Water Depth, 128275 Distance Log, 129025 Position, Rapid Update, 120296 COG and SOG, Rapid Update, 129029 GNSS Position Data283 Cross 129, 129 Error Navigation Data, 129539 GNSS DOPs, 129540 GNSS Sats In View, 130074 Route and WP Service – WP List - WP Name and Position, 130310 Environmental Parameters, 130311 Environmental Parameters, 130312 Temperature, 130577 Direction Data, 61184 Fluid Level2 Parameter2, 61184 Warnings, 65293 LGC-2000 Configuration, 65323 Data User Group Request, 130831 EP-20 Suzuki Engine and EP-50 Storage Device Configuration, 130835 Set Engine and Tank Config 130828 Set Serial Number, 130836 Fluid Level Configuration, 130837 Fuel Flow Turbine
● Ethernet ports: 1x 100 Mbit, 6 max MFD's on a network
● Supported NMEA 0183 sentences: TX / RX - GPSReceive GGA GLL GSA GSV VTG ZDATransmit GGA GLL GSA GSV VTG ZDA GLCTX / RX - NavigationReceive RMCTransmit AAM APB BOD BWC BWR RMC RMB XTE XDRTX / RX - SonarReceive DBT DPT MTW VLW DBHM DPTransmit MTW VLW VHMTX / RX - CompassReceive HDG HDT HDMTransmit HDGTX / RX - WindReceive MWV MWDTransmit MWV MWDTX / RX - AIS / DSC*Receive DSC DSE VDM*AIS sentences are not bridged to or from NMEA 2000.
● Video: Output: NoInput: Composite video RCA - singlechannel via optional adapter
● W-Fi for connectivity with the articles: Internal 802.11b/g/n and Compatible with WiFi-1 Module
● Compatible charts: C-MAP RevealC-MAP DiscoverC-MAP Reveal XC-MAP Discover XC-MAP (MAX N, MAX N+)C-MAP GenesisC-MAP Precision Contour HD (AMER ONLY)Navionics (Gold, NAV+ Platinum+)Insight ( Pro and HD)Lowrance Regional Mapping Partners
● Steering modes: CourseHeadingWaypoint
● Power Steer Turn patterns of the maneuvers: Course Heading Waypoint Power Steer U-Turn C-Turn Spiral Zigzag Square Lazy-S
● Recommended fuse capacity: 3A
● Maximum power consumption: 2.9A @ 13.8VDC with Full Backlight, Sonar on
● Minimum power consumption: 2.0A @ 13VDC with with Full Backlight, Sonar on
● Typical Power Consumption: 2.0A @ 13VDC with with Full Backlight, Sonar on
● Supply voltage: 12 v DC (10.8-17VDC)
● Waterproof grade: IPX7 with card door closed
● Humidity: IEC 60945Damp Heat 150°F (66°C) at 95% Relative Humidity (48 hrs)
● Storage temperature range: 4°F to 140°F (-20°C to 60°C )
● Operating temperature range: 5°F to 131°F (-15°C to 55°C )
● Shock vibration: 100,000 cycles of 20 G
● GPS receiver channels: 16
● Correction: DGPS, WAAS
● Refresh rate: 10 Hz
● Position accuracy: 20m RMS
● Time to first repair: 30s
● AIS: AIS Chart and Radar overlay. Target vessel details.
● Internal Storage: 8.0 GB Internal
● Cartography included: C-MAP World Background (ROW models)Navionics basemap (AMER and ROW models)
● Sonar support: Integrated: CHIRPBroadbandActive Imaging DownScanActive Imaging SideScanActive Imaging HD DownScanActive Imaging HD SideScanCompatible with:ActiveTargetActiveTarget2S3100 SonarHubStructureScanStructureScanHDStructureScan3DLiveSight (requires PSI-1 module)
● Digital switching: CzoneNaviop
● GPS: 10Hz GPS/GLONASS WAAS/EGNOS/MSAS
● Weather: SiriusXM via WM-3 (USA only)SiriusXM via WM-4 (USA only)
● Multimedia: SonicHubSonicHub2FusionLink productsany NMEA 2000 compliant Marine Aduio products
● Autopilot: Outboard PilotNAC-1NAC-2Ghost Trolling MotorMotorGuide Xi5/Xi3 Trolling Motor **requires Motorguide PinPoint Gateway
● Waypoints, routes, tracks: 3000 Waypoints100 Routes100 Trails with up to 10,000 points per trail
● Dimensions (W x H x D):294.61 x 193.15 x 82.57 mm
● Weight: 1.66kg
● Compass lock: 12" (300mm)
● Mount Type: Gimbal BracketFront Dash Flush MountRear Dash Flush Mount
● Languages: Standard Language Pack: Afrikaans/Afrikaans, Danish/Dansk, German/Deutsch, English (US), English (UK), Spanish/Español, Finnish/Suomi, French/Français, Greek/Ελληνικά, Icelandic/íslenska, Italian /Italiano, Dutch/Nederlands, Norwegian/Norsk, Portugese (Brazil)/Português (BR), Portuguese (Portugal)/Português (PT), Swedish/SvenskaAsian Language Pack: English (US), English (UK), Japanese/日本 語, Korean/한국어, Thai/ภาษาไทย, Chinese - (simplified) China/简体中文, Chinese - (traditional) Taiwan/繁體中文Eastern European Language Pack:Bulgarian/Български, German/Deutsch, EstonianEstonian ), English (UK), Spanish/Español, French/Français, Hebrew/ عبری , Croatian/ Hrvatski, Hungarian/ Magyar, Italian/Italiano, Lithuanian/Lietuvos, Latvian/ Latvijas, Polish/Polski, Slovak/ Slovensky, Turkish/TürkçeRussia /Ukraine Language pack: German/Deutsch, English (US), English (UK), Spanish/Español, Italian/Italiano, Russian/Русский, Ukraine/ УкраїнськаMiddle Eastern Language Pack: Arabic (UAE)/ العربية , German/Deutsch, English (US), English (UK), Farsi/ فارسی , French/Français, Italian/Italiano
● Interface: Touchscreen:Full Multi-touch touchscreenKeypad:8-way directional keypadZoom +/-ExitEnterMenuWaypointPower/Light
● Warranty period: 2 Year + 3 additional years of upgrade options Totaling 5 years