Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
● Soft coiled rubber hose suitable for gas exhaust, combustion and heat exchanger cooling in pleasure boats less than 24 meters.
● Made of rubber, approved by RINA and LLOYD, the ducts are provided with a substructure of smooth black rubber, high-resistance synthetic fabrics and incorporated metal spirals.
● Covering made of flame-retardant black rubber, resistant to petroleum products, salt water, atmospheric agents and abrasion.
● Reference standards SAE J 2006: 2003 R2 - ISO 13363: 2004 Type 2 Class B.
● Approved tube: LLOYD'S REGISTER N. 96/00126 - R.I. NA DIP No. 075110CS.
● TEMPERATURE: -30˚C + 100˚C
● Tube: smooth black rubber resistant to fuel gases and sea water.
● Reinforcements: metal spiral incorporated with high-resistance synthetic threads.
● Cover: in black rubber resistant to abrasion, heat and marine agents.
● Surface: smooth with fabric printing.
|Code||Inside diameter||Tichness||Weight||Working preasure||Bending radius||Length|
|51.652.30||30 mm||4.5 mm||0.58 Kg||3 bar||90 mm||20 m|
|51.652.35||35 mm||4.5 mm||0.66 Kg||3 bar||105 mm||20 m|
|51.652.40||40 mm||4.5 mm||0.75 Kg||3 bar||120 mm||20 m|
|51.652.45||45 mm||4.5 mm||0.84 Kg||3 bar||135 mm||20 m|
|51.652.50||51 mm||5 mm||0.96 Kg||3 bar||150 mm||20 m|
|51.652.60||60 mm||5 mm||1.35 Kg||3 bar||180 mm||20 m|
* Sale by meters