Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
● The RS150 GPS sensor is a high performance, 72 channel, remote mount GPS sensor for Raymarine navigation systems.
● The RS150 offers fast 10 Hz position updates and improved accuracy.
● The RS150 is also a GNSS receiver and supports the use of the GLONASS global navigation satellite system.
● 72-channel GPS receiver.
● Fast position updates at 10 Hz.
● Differential satellite compatible with GPS. Space Based Augmentation System (SBAS) enabled compatible with WASS, EGNOS, MSAS and GAGAN.
● A GLONASS-compatible GNSS receiver.
● Low power consumption: 30 mA (1 LEN).
● Compatible with SeaTalkng and NMEA2000 (by using a cable adapted for DeviceNet).
● Designed for low profile surface mounting or optional pole mounting.
● Nominal supply voltage: 12 V DC, supplied via a N2K bus
● Operating voltage range: 8 - 32 V DC
● Power consumption: 0 mA max. (NMEA LEN = 1)
● Operating temperature: -25ºC to +55ºC (-13ºF to 131ºF)
● Relative humidity: Max. 93%
● Waterproof: IPx6/7
● Sensitivity: High sensitivity - acquisition at -163 dBm
● Differential acquisition: Automatic
● Position accuracy: (95%)<15m
● Position accuracy with SDGPS: (95%)<5m
● Speed accuracy: (95%)<0.3 kt
● Time to first position update from a cold start: <2 minutes (typically <45 seconds)
● Time to first position update from a warm start: < 8 seconds -72 hours standby time, battery allows warm start
● Geodetic Datum: WGS84
● Mounting: Surface/railing/mast
1. GPS receiver
2. Gasket for mounting
3. SeaTalkng branch cable (3 meters)
5. 3 M4 x 40mm threaded rods (used for surface mounting)
6. 3 grip nuts (used for surface mounting)
|Display||Do you need a GPS antenna or an external GPS sensor?|
|● a-Series, c-Series, e-Series and eS-Series MDF with integrated GPS||
● Normally, you will not need an external GPS device, as the multifunction display has a built-in GPS receiver.
● For example, inside a steel cockpit where the multifunction display cannot receive GPS signals.
|● gS Series MFDs||● gS Series systems require the use of a Raymarine RS150 external GPS sensor as part of the network.|
|● Older E-Series widescreen models (E90W, E120W, and E140W)||● E-Series widescreen displays do not have built-in GPS and can use the RS150 receiver connected to the SeaTalkng backbone cable|
|● Early C-Series Classic models (C80 and C120) E-Series Classic models (E80 and E120)||● Raymarine Classic multifunction displays require a SeaTalk1 to SeaTalkng converter to connect an RS150 receiver|