Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
● The all-new compact SonarHub module provides an all-in-one solution for adding best-in-class StructureScan HD and CHIRP sonar capabilities to Simrad NS multifunction displays. Compatible with the complete line of Simrad NSS Sport, NSE Expert and NSO Offshore multifunction displays, the plug-and-play network solution makes it easier than ever to identify productive fishing areas with connectivity to the latest Simrad sonar technologies -- including StructureScan HD and CHIRP. The innovative SonarHub module features three built-in Ethernet ports for quick and convenient networking without the need for an extra Ethernet networking module. Compatible transducers from Simrad Yachting and AIRMAR are sold separately, and the SonarHub is protected by the Simrad Advantage Service program.
● Compact, all-in-one sonar module delivers StructureScan HD and CHIRP sonar technologies.
● CHIRP sonar with Airmar TM150 or B150M transducers delivers extremely efficient pulse generation that provides improved target resolution and noise rejection, as well as wide coverage for perfect arches that clearly identify fish targets.
● StructureScan HD offers best-in-class, side-scanning range and resolution, plus DownScan Imaging to provide crystal-clear, picture-like views of what’s beneath your boat.
● Optional transducers include AIRMAR TM150 and B150M single-channel CHIRP transducers and existing StructureScan HD transducers.
● Compatible with ALL-NEW SpotlightScan surround-scanning sonar transducers.*
● Plug-and-play compatibility with Lowrance HDS Gen1 (not including SpotlightScan and CHIRP sonar), HDS Gen2 and Gen2 Touch fishfinder/chartplotter models, as well as Simrad NS Series multifunction displays.
● Three built-in Ethernet ports allow for quick and convenient networking without the need for an extra Ethernet networking module.
● Supported by Lowrance Advantage Service and Simrad Advantage Service programs. *SonarHub Sonar Module not required for SpotlightScan functionality with HDS Gen2 Touch displays.
●High performance sonar module including both StructureScan HD + CHIRP sonar
● View DownScan Imaging, Side Scan Imaging plus a single frequency 50, 83, or 200Khz all at one time with a single SonarHub
● While using CHIRP sonar SideScan and Down Scan will not be available
● This view is possible with any StructureScan HD transducer plus a TM150, B150, or any 83/200kHz transducer
EchoSounder Frequencies: 455/800 kHz (StructureScan HD), 40-60kHz, 85-145kHz, 130-210kHz (CHIRP), 50 kHz/83kHz/200kHz (Narrow Band)
Transducer Type: Multiple selections Simrad and AIRMAR - 300 feet per side
Operating Temperature: -28° to 75° C (-20° to 167° F)
Waterproof Standard/rating IPx7
Product Width 7.1 in \ 180 mm
Product Height 2.2 in \ 57 mm
Product Weight 2 lbs \ 0.9 kg
Power Supply (Supply Voltage): 12 or 24 vDC (9-32 vDC min-max)
Other Features: Max Depth Per Optional Transducer Type
StructureScan: Max 91 m / 300 ft @ 455/800 KHz
CHIRP: 1067 m / 3,500 ft (transducer dependent)
Max 500W RMS (StructureScan HD), 250W RMS (CHIRP)
Ethernet: Three ports
Power: 4-pin power connector
Transducer Port 1: Blue 7-pin connector for CHIRP and narrow-band transducers
Transducer Port 2: Black 9-pin connector for use with StructureScan HD