Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
7-inch chartplotter and radar display with global basemap.
B & G Vulcan 7R GPS Plotter with possibility to put a B & G radar antenna. The new B & G Vulcan 7R multi-touch screen and with a size of 7 inches, among its many functions incorporates the possibility of being able to put a radar antenna Simrad Broadband 3G or 4G and Halo. The B & G Vulcan 7R incorporates specific software for sailing, as well as a high sensitivity GPS receiver, wireless connectivity and an NMEA2000 connectivity module. In addition to the Broadband Sounder, CHIRP, StructureScan HD or ForwardScan polling functions. (According to the transducer installed.) Connect with smartphones and tablets, manage your sound system on board, monitor engine data and choose from a series of built-in sonar technologies to navigate with confidence and find fish like a true professional.
● Easy-to-use multi-touch interface
● Awarded the Prize for its exclusive characteristics SailSteer Sailing
● Radar screen for Simrad Broadband 3G ™ / 4G ™ and Halo ™ pulse compression radar
● Built-in GPS antenna, probe and NMEA 2000 connectivity.
● Advanced Wifi technology that also allows us to connect directly to gofreemarine.com and thus be able to upload our Insight Genesis loads, software notifications, buy cartography .. Also control of a tablet or Apple or Android mobile.
● Very easy-to-use user interface on a fully touch screen.
● Built-in CHIRP, Broadband Sounder, DownScan Imaging, SideScan Imaging technologies
● Compatible with the Forwardscan transducer.
● Possibility of connection via NMEA 2000 engine data or other entertainment modules.
● Chartplotter navigation and waypoint management: The B & G Vulcan 7R series displays are authentic chartplotters compatible with a wide range of map options, including C-MAP®, Navionics®, C- ● MAP Genesis® and NV Digital® cartography . Mark waypoints with a simple touch and assign descriptive names that are easy to find on your next trip.
● Expand your horizon with a B & G radar solution: The B & G Vulcan 7R is a feature-rich radar screen that offers plug-and-play connectivity for B & G Broadband 3G ™, Broadband 4G ™ pulse compression radar systems and Halo ™. Safely navigate through crowded harbors, navigate safely in low visibility conditions, keep an eye on distant weather fronts and find flocks of birds feeding to lead you to fruitful fishing spots. Automatic tuning will help you obtain a clear radar image whatever the conditions, while the radar overlay combines radar data with the navigation charts, allowing you to easily interpret the area in which you are.
● Easier navigation thanks to the automatic route: The automatic route brings the convenience of car navigation to the boat by helping you to trace a route and get going in less time. Simply select a destination and the screen will suggest the shortest and safest route. This function is available with the Navionics or Navionics Platinum (Navionics Dock-to-dock Autorouting) and the C-MAP MAX-N charts (C-MAP Easy Routing). * Automatic route features are not available in North America.
● Navigation charts view: Designed with the motorboat in mind, the B & G series offers a unique nautical chart page that combines crucial navigation data and charts into a single, easy-to-read device.
● Compatibility with B & G SonicHub®2: The optional SonicHub®2 module is the perfect companion for your Vulcan series display. Stream music from connected Bluetooth® tablets, smartphones and other mobile devices with this integrated audio system that eliminates the need for an independent unit.
● Built-in wireless connectivity: The B & G Vulcan series provides access to online services, including map downloads and software updates through any wireless access point. In the water, connect the screen of the B & G Vulcan series to your mobile devices to duplicate the screen of your smartphone or give you total remote control from your tablet through the free Link application.
* The integrated GPS receiver works in any installation with mounting bracket and, in the case of recessed mounting, with most fiberglass hulls.
● Waypoints, Routes, Tracks: 6000 waypoints, 500 Routes with 100 max route points, 50 tracks with up to 12,000 track points.
● Languages: Standard Language Pack: English (US), English (UK), Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Icelandic, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese, Swedish. Other Language unlocks Asian Language Pack: English (US), Japanese, Korean, Thai, Chinese, Eastern European Language Pack: English (US), English (UK), Bulgarian, German, Spanish, French, Hebrew, Croatian, Hungarian, Italian , Lithuanian, Latvian, Polish, Slovak, Turkish Russia / Ukraine Language pack: English (US), English (UK), German, Spanish, French, Italian, Russian, Ukrainian Middle Eastern Language Pack: English (US), English (UK) ), Arabic, German, Spanish, Farsi, French, Italian
● Cartography NOT included compatible: Insight, Navionics (Gold, NAV + Platinum +), C-MAP (MAX N, MAX N +) NV Digital (Raster US Charts)
● Radar NOT included compatible: Halo, Broadband, HD Radars B & G
● Possibility of microSD card: 2 Micro SD slots, max. 32GB each. > 32 GB format to NTFS
● Internal memory equipment: 90MB
● Sounding technology that incorporates the equipment (depending on the transducer that is connected: Integrated CHIRP / DownScan / ForwardScan.) Single 9 Pin Xsonic Connector
● Built-in GPS: Internal, 10Hz, WASS, MSAS, EGNOS
● AIS possibility: Yes (only for NMEA2000 connection)
● Warranty: 2 Years
● Interface: Touch screen, ZC2 controller via NMEA 2000
● Compatible multimedia: via SonicHub2, Fusion Link, * Sirius, ** JL Audio. * USA only, ** AUST. & NZ only)
● Compatible functions with B & G autopilots: Auto, Nav., No Drift, Follow up, Non-follow up, Turn patterns, Standby, * Wind, * Wind NAV. (* Boat type set to Sail). Requires STBY button or Controller with STBY button to commission
● Ethernet connection: 1 x 5 pin yellow connector x 1 Mbit. Radar and Sirius (USA only) connectivity only (unless unlocked)
● NMEA2000 connection: 1 x NMEA 2000 Micro-C port, 1 LEN
● Connection NMEA0183: No
● NMEA0183: Exports NMEA0183 over WiFi
● Video Connection: No
● Wifi: Yes
● Bluetooth: Yes
● Dimensions: 197 mm x 141 mm x 82.7 mm (7.56 x 5.55 "x 3.26") Without support
● Weight: 1,320 Kg
● Waterproof: IPX6-IPX7
● Operating temperature: -15 ° C to + 55 ° C
● Built-in GPS receiver: 32 channels and 10HZ
● Recommended fuse: 3A
● Maximum consumption: 20W
● Average consumption: 12W
● Power: 10-17VDC
● Resolution 800x480 1200 nits
● 7-inch screen size with backlight
B & G Vulcan 7R GPS Plotter includes: 7-inch display and bracket, solar protection cap, power cable, instruction manual and installation manual.