Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
● Combining high-definition imaging with the latest Garmin platform technology, these robust 4’ and 6’ open-array radars offer superior weather, obstacle and traffic detection for mariners cruising or fishing offshore.
● New scan averacing technology: A first for Garmin magnetron radar, scan averaging helps filter out sea clutter and interference to enhance the detection and display of consistent targets.
● New angular target-size adjustment: Pulse expansion and angular target-size processing techniques optimise on-screen object shapes for better interpretation at all range scales.
● New true ECHO trails: A historical "trail" of boats on the water is displayed on the screen, removing relative motion influence to help you quickly identify moving targets and potential collision threats.
● High performance antennas: The 100-knot wind-rated open-array antennas1 have rotation speeds of 24 and 48 RPM for fast redraw rates, with max range up to 96 nautical miles on the 25-kW versions (up to 72 nautical miles on the 4- and 12-kW versions).
● Dynamic auto gain: Gain automatically adjusts levels to optimum settings for harbours, near shore and offshore in open waters.
● Auto bird gain: Localiza bandadas de aves en la superficie del agua, donde también es probable encontrar peces.
● Antenna measures: 132,5 x 12,2 x 17 cm
● Pedestal measures: 52 x 32,8 x 31,4 cm.
● Antenna Weight: 5,3 Kg.
|Ref||Transmit Power||Power Input||Typical power consumption (normal)||Power consumption (Stand by)||Cable length||Operating temperature range||Pedestal weright|
|K10-00012-24||4 kW||11-32V||55W||18W||15 meters||-25 a 55ºC||22,3 Kg|
|K10-00012-26||12 kW||10-32V||70W||22,4 Kg|
|K10-00012-28||25 kW||10-32V||70W||23,1 Kg|