Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
● New beautiful elegant design, no sharp edges
● New Electronic Pulse Ignition System; always lights Completely redesigned combustion system, won’t blow out
● 100% 18-9 (304) mirror polished stainless steel. For long lasting beauty and superior corrosion resistance
● 9” x 18” (23 x 46cm.), 162 Sq.” (1.006 cm²) grilling area, with tightly spaced grill struts, perfect for grilling food of any size
● Integrated Fold-Away legs, perfect for that quick picnic on shore Full inner lined safety shell, funnels grease into front access grease tray reducing flare-up and heat discoloration
● Convenient snap-out dual radiant plate, provide perfect heat distribution and allows quick, easy clean-up
● Oversized perfectly balanced lockable lid, won’t slam shut and secures all inner components for transport
● Full-length Stainless Steel handle, allows access from either side, makes mounting, and transport of grill a breeze
● Stainless Steel hermetically sealed thermometer
● Swiveling valve regulator. Allows quick gas bottle exchange
● Uses standard, disposable Camping Gaz Canisters (CV-470 of CV-270), Propane/Butane Mix, or adapts to on-board low pressure Propane/Butane mix fuel systems in combination with accessory A10-220CE
● Magma offers the largest selection of mounting options and accessories. To customize your grill to your boat or for use on shore
● Build great memories on the water with Magma’s completely redesigned Newport II Classic Gourmet Series Gas Grill.
● This finely crafted grill is perfect for grilling steaks, burgers, or anything in between. New features include: a beautiful elegant design with no sharp edges, a completely redesigned combustion system which keeps the grill lit in even heavy winds, and a dependable electronic ignition system powered by a single “AAA” Alkaline battery (included). Made in the U.S.A. and constructed entirely of 18-9 mirror polished stainless steel to withstand even the harshest environments. Equipped with fold-away table top legs for go anywhere use; while the hermetically sealed thermometer let’s you control the grill’s heat level.
● The swiveling control valve regulator allows for quick, safe fuel canister exchange. It uses standard, disposable, Camping Gaz® (CV270, CV270 Plus, CV470 or CV470 Plus) Propane/ Butane mix fuel canisters or will easily adapt to the boat's existing on-board low pressure Propane/ Butane fuel system.