Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
● This model is designed specifically for use in countries requiring the CE mark, or in countries that use Camping Gaz propane/butane mix fuels in disposable canisters (CV470 or CV270).
● The Marine Kettle 2 incorporates new features that are both useful and user friendly -- including being virtually windproof. Its dependability in a stiff breeze is due to a virtual blow-out proof turbo venturi and valve system. A front mounted piezo igniter is now included, as well as a new patented burner and heat distribution system that reduces flare-ups. The burner also adds years of life to the grill by directing more heat to the cooking surface.
● These grills have full, double lined inner safety shells to keep the outside of the grill cooler. A mirror polished, 18-9 marine-grade stainless exterior finish provides superior corrosion resistance Topping off the Kettle 2 is a polished, stainless "Stay Cool" handle. The hinged lid is balanced so it won't slam shut as the boat rolls. Magma's patented plate and dome system make it the only boat grill that is truly a grill, stove or oven -- a great advantage to boats without a galley, or if the first mate just wants to cook outdoors.
● The grills feature a new cast stainless indexing bracket and clamp to provide easier, more positive level mounting. It uses standard, disposable, Camping Gaz (CV-470 or CV-270) Propane/Butane mix fuel canisters or will easily adapt to the boat's existing onboard low pressure Propane/Butane fuel system. The newly designed valve system adjusts left, right, inboard or outboard for easy heat control access and fuel-bottle change.
● Requires grill mounting hardware for complete installation.
● Radiant burner plate & dome system, indexing bracket and clamp, and turbo venturi tube are available to upgrade earlier Magma Gas grill's.
● CE Approval No. 1312AP0198 (Rev. 5)
● Size: 38 cm