Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
Xsonic P79 Depth Transducer
The P79 is a plastic, in-hull dual-frequency, depth sensor. Easy to install, accomodating deadrise angles up to 22°, it is ideal for inshore use on motorboats with outboard engines, small racing yachts and RIBs.
● Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground.
Easy To Install
● Mounted inside the hull, installation is easy and requires no holes to be drilled in the hull.
● Works at 50 kHz and 200 kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
● Provides extremely accurate data.
● Accomodates deadrise angles from 2° to 22°.
● Reduce the risk with this simple "no holes" solution with zero hull protrusions