Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
SS75H Depth/Temperature Transducer 0° Tilt
The SS75H is a Stainless Steel, thru-hull, non-tilted, high-frequency (130-210kHz), depth and temperature transducer.
● CHIRP transducers enable bottom detection with 5 to 10 times greater detail and resolution so precise it’s possible to distinguish between individual baitfish, game fish, and underwater structures.
● Calculates how deep the water is, so that you can avoid running aground, whilst also incorporating a temperature sensor for accurate water temperature readings.
Easy To Install
● CHIRP range is 130kHz-210kHz for good target detail in shallow water and excellent bottom tracking in deep water.
● Provides extremely accurate data.
● The 0° tilt is ideal for boats with a 0° to 14° hull deadrise.
● The low profile housing minimizes drag with just 5mm extending outside of the hull.
Plug & Play Connection
● Easily connect to NSSevo3 or Lowrance