Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
● The Zeus S9 is our most intuitive sailing chartplotter to date.
● Includes unique new navigation modes with predetermined panels and data for your situation, along with many enhanced navigation features that provide a simpler navigation experience.
● All backed by a variety of clear and accurate C-MAP charts to make navigation safe and easy.
● Cruising sailing modes give you exactly the data you need in every situation.
● NEW C-MAP Safety Alerts feature, to avoid shallow water and dangerous objects on a collision course.
● C-MAP's DISCOVER X and REVEAL X charts offer highly accurate data and intuitive display options for easy navigation.
● High-definition SolarMax IPS touch screen, viewable from all angles and in all conditions, even with polarized sunglasses.
● Full integration with HALO radars, Triton2 pilots, Triton2 and Nemesis instruments, and much more.
● Configuration wizard for quick start-up.
● B&G App Integration: access to data and charts in and out of the water.
● Wireless connectivity, along with Ethernet connectivity and support for NMEA 2000 networks.
● Compatibility with IP video cameras.
● Dimensions (W x H x D): 239 x 149 x 73mm (9.4 x 5.9 x 2.9")
● Weight: 2.2kg
● Viewing angles: 85° (top, bottom, left and right)
● Screen brightness: 1200 nits
● Backlight Color: White
● Screen resolution: 1280 x 800
● Screen size: 9 inches
● SD card storage: 2 MicroSD slot
● NMEA 2000 connectivity: 1 x NMEA 2000 Micro-C port, 1 LEN
● PC connectivity: No
● PGN de NMEA 2000: Inverter Status128259 Speed, Water referenced128267 Water Depth128275 Distance Log129025 Position, Rapid Update129026 COG & SOG, Rapid Update129029 GNSS Position Data129033 Time & Date129038 AI “CS” Static Data Report, Part A129810 AIS Class B “CS” Static Data Report, Part B130060 Label130074 Route and WP Service - WP List - WP Name & Position130306 Wind Data130310 Environmental Parameters130311 Environmental Parameters13031 System Configuration Status130580 Entertainment - System Configuration Status130581 Entertainment - Zone Configuration Status130582 Entertainment - Zone Volume Status130583 Entertainment - Available Audio EQ Presets130584 Entertainment - Bluetooth Devices130585 Entertainment - Bluetooth Source StatusTransmit60160 ISO Transport Protocol, Data Transfer60416 ISO Transport Protocol, Connection8 ISO Command Group20 Function126992 System Time126993 Heartbeat126996 Product Info127237 Heading/Track Control127250 Vessel Heading127258 Magnetic Variation127502 WP List - WP Name & Position130306 Wind Data130310 Environmental Parameters130311 Environmental Parameters130312 Temperature130577 Direction Data130578 Vessel Speed Components
● Ethernet ports: 2 ports (5-pin yellow connector)
● Video: IP camera support
● W-Fi for connectivity with the articles: IEEE 802.11b/g/n
● AIS: Receive AIS data over NMEA 2000
● Sonar compatibility: One 9 pin Xsonic 1 kW Sonar port. Single channel CHIRP, 50/200khz, HDI, Active Imaging
● GPS: Internal, 10Hz, WASS, MSAS, EGNOS
● Waypoints, routes, tracks: 6000 waypoints, 500 routes with 100 maximum waypoints, 50 tracks with up to 12,000 waypoints.
● Dimensions (W x H x D):Dimensions (W x H x D): 239 x 149 x 73mm (9.4 x 5.9 x 2.9")
● Weight: 2.2kg
● Compass lock: 50 cm (1.7 ft)
● Mounting type: Bracket (supplied), panel mount or flush mount
● Languages: English(US), English(UK), Danish, German, Spanish, Finnish, French, Greek, Italian, Dutch, Norwegian, Portuguese (Brazil), Portuguese (Portugal) Swedish
● Interface: Multi-touch screen
● Warranty period: 2 years
● Power cable, 4-pin
● U-shaped support wing nut, NSS7 EVO3, GO9, V9, Cruise 9
● Dashboard mounting kit for Zeus S
● Corner clips for Zeus S
● Protection cover for B&G Zeus S9