Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
● Power and efficiency.: Apollo amps are designed to generate impressive power without demanding as much from the battery. The monoblock version generates 650 watts RMS and the 4/6/8 channel amplifiers generate 150 watts RMS per channel.
● Easytune function.: These amps include the Easy Tune 2 feature , which automatically regulates your audio settings so you get the best sound quality without the need for manual adjustments.
● Less distortion.: With some amplifiers, the audio distorts when power is added. Ours, on the other hand, are specifically designed to keep noise and distortion to a minimum, so you can enjoy high-quality audio even at higher volumes.
● LED indicators.: Identify electrical problems just by looking. These indicator lights signal problems related to electrical current or short circuits, as well as temperature.
● Mounting brackets.: With the included mounting brackets, installing the amplifiers on your boat is child's play.
● Electric protection.: Electrically protected design helps prevent damage that can be caused by overheating
● Conformal coated printed circuit boards.: The amplifiers printed circuit board has a special coating that provides an extra level of protection against the elements of the sea.
● You can connect up to two speakers per channel, which means more configuration options.
● The amplifiers are designed to last a long time. They have been tested to demonstrate a high level of protection against salt spray, temperatures, vibrations and ultraviolet rays.
● Measures without stand (length x width x height).: 359 x 180 x 45 mm
● Measures with stand (length x width x height)).: 359 x 180 x 50 mm
● Weight.: 3.15 Kg
● Water resistance classification.: Monoblock IPX2 - IPX7
● Amplifier class: Class D
● CEA-2006 power.: input 8 x 150 W RMS to 14,4 V, 4 ohmios < 1% THD
● Total rated power output (2 Ohms).: 68 x 290 Watts RMS input at 14.4V, 2 ohms < 1% THD
● Peak power (W).: 4 x 580 Watts RMS input at 14.4V, 4 ohms bridged < 1% THD
● Total rated power output (4 Ohms bridged W).: 2400W
● Input sensitivity.: 1,3V RMS
● Impedancia de entrada.: 22k ohmios
● Input impedance.: 10,8V-16VCC
● Power consumption (stand by).: < input de 5 mA to 14,4V
● Power consumption (inactivity).: < input de 1,60 mA to 14,4V
● Power consumption (stand by).: 104A
● Operating temperature range.: 0 to 50ºC