Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
● Lowrance's S3100 sonar module offers support for new high-definition Active Imaging HD sonar for ELITE FS and HDS LIVE displays, providing sharper, high-frequency SideScan/DownScan Imaging views (up to 1 MHz), as well as FishReveal's new SideScan view that makes it easy to identify fish on both sides of the boat.
Active Imaging HD
● The S3100 supports high-definition Active Imaging HD sonar for HDS LIVE and Elite FS displays. Active Imaging HD delivers the sharpest images of fish and structure with Lowrance CHIRP sonar, plus high-frequency SideScan and DownScan Imaging views (up to 1 MHz) and FishReveal DownScan and SideScan views for easy fish identification below and to the sides of the boat.
FishReveal SideScan View
● Fish can be easily seen on both sides of the boat with FishReveal's new SideScan view, which eliminates misinterpretation in fish identification by combining the incredible level of detail of FishReveal's SideScan view on a single screen. high frequency with the outstanding sharpness and target separation of Lowrance CHIRP sonar. Available for HDS PRO, HDS LIVE and Elite FS screens.
Tracking of various depth ranges
● The S3100, with two fully independent 1 kW sonar channels, can be connected to up to two additional transducers to track multiple depth ranges at the same time. Get the sharpest sonar images every time with built-in pitch compensation that keeps sonar images stable by compensating for boat movements, even in rough water.
● Provides Active Imaging HD support for HDS LIVE and Elite FS displays
● Provides high-resolution images of fish and structure with high-frequency SideScan/DownScan Imaging (up to 1 MHz)
● Enable FishReveal SideScan view for HDS PRO, HDS LIVE and Elite FS displays
● Features excellent fish finding and bottom tracking capabilities with two fully independent 1 kW sonar channels
● Offers compatibility with wide-angle transducers for greater coverage
● Provides clear sonar images, even in rough seas, with pitch compensation
● Combine any two CHIRP frequency ranges to track multiple depth ranges simultaneously
● Provides 1 GB Ethernet capacity
● Operating temperature range: 15 C to 55 C (5 F to 131 F)
● Storage temperature: 20 C to 60 C (4 F to 140 F)
● Waterproof rating: IPX6 and IPX7
● Supply voltage: 12-24 V DC (10.5-31.2 V DC)
● Recommended fuse: 3A
● Reverse polarity protection: Yes
● Power consumption: Max: 0.8 A; Typical: 0.6A; Break In: 3 A pk; >2.5 A for < 0.5
● Weight: 0.9kg
● Compass safe distance: 0.5 m (1.6 ft)
● Probe 1: Output power 300 W - 1 kW RMS (depends on the transducer). Frequencies 50 kHz, 83 kHz and 200 kHz, high chirp, medium chirp and low chirp, 455kHz-1200kHz Downscan
● Probe 2/Image: Output power 300 W 1 kW RMS (depending on the transducer). Frequencies 50 kHz, 83 kHz and 200 kHz, high chirp, medium chirp and low chirp, 455kHz-1200kHz
● Downscan, 455kHz-1075kHz Sidescan, ForwardScan