Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
● Effortless navigation.: An Avator electric outboard is designed so anyone can take the helm with confidence. The intuitive handle and remote controls are comfortable, responsive and easy to use, putting navigation prowess in your hands. And with its near-zero maintenance design, it's ready to go when you are.
● Exceptionally smooth and quiet.: With its quiet motor and ultra-smooth performance, an Avator electric ouboard lets you hear every detail of every adventure. It's outboard technology that helps you fully inmerse yourself in the natural world around you.
● A new force to take command.: The Avator electric propulsion system transforms the boating experience by enabling piloting without exhaust gases and with zero direct emissions. Every outboard is built with components that are recycable or reusable. So you can have fun today knowing you're making a positive impact tomorrow.
● Reliable and efficient power.: Industry-first cross-flow motor technology generates high torque with little effort, maximizing battery life to extend your range while providing quick acceleration and efficient performance.
● Advanced battery technology: Designed exclusively for marine use, Avator lithium-Ion batteries are safe and efficient 48V power sources that keep your adventures moving. Its modular and portable designs allow you to take the power you need with you.
● Smart charge.: Avator smart chargers have you covered. They constantly monitor voltage and current to provide a safe and efficient charge from a standard household outlet. We also offer the option to upgrade to a faster charger, so you can choose a charge time tat suits you needs.
● Smart displays.: Vivid, full-color displays provide all the information you need to enjoy your boating adventures, including range estimates and an up to the second battery life meter to help you explore with confidence. They are optimized for easy viewing in all lighting conditions.
● Mercury marine application.: Get the most out of any adventure with the Smartcraft connect module (available as an accessory for the 7.5E outboard). Provides access to all the features of the new Mercury Marine app, including a GPS map with displayed range estimates, digital gauges and much more.
● High efficiency propeller.: The hydrodynamic lower unit and durable, ultra-efficient propeller are made to move. They move effortlessly through the water, maximizing uptime and fun.
|Shaft length||635 mm (25")|
|Control type||Remote control|
|Battery Litio||1005 Wh|
|Input power||916 W|
|Propeller shaft rated power||750 W|
|Rated voltage||48 V|
|Battery IP Rating||IP67|
● 3 years warranty for recreational use.
● 1 year warranty for commercial use.
● Engine is shipped in three packages:
Box 1 (engine).: 170 x 65 x 40 cm
Box 2 (battery).: 46 x 31 x 21 cm
Box 3 (display).: 23 x 15 x 6 cm