Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
The next models of the Cruise 6.0 have been improved to meet the demanding challenges of every day commercial use; making them ready to take on the hardshest environmental conditions, for example with dinghies and sailboats up to 6 tons.
This makes the Cruise even more rugged in the event that it runs aground and even better protected against corrosion when used extensively in saltwater.
The cruise 6.0 is comparable to a 9,9 HP petrol outboard and can be easily mounted on your boat with a couple of tools, regardless of whether the remote or tiller version.
A power supply from at least one lithium battery (Power 48-3500) or with lead batteries (lead-gel or AGM) must be provided for operation.
● Input power: 6000W
● Propulsive power: 3504W
● Comparable petrol outboards (propulsive power): 9,9 HP
● Comparable petrol outboards (thrust): 15 HP
● Maximum overall efficiency %: 58%
● Static thrust in lbs: 230
● Nominal voltage: 48V
● Weight: 21,8 Kg
● Shaft length: Length Axis 75,5 cm
● Standard propeller: Propeller B 12 x 17 HSP
● Alternative propeller options: Propeller B 12 x 13 THR
● Max propeller speed in rpm (rpm/min): 1130
● Control: Tiller
● Steering: 360º lockable.
● Torqlink: No
● Tilting device: Manual with grounding protection.
● Tilt angle: 61,3º
● Trim device: Manual, 4 steps
● Integrated on-board computer: Yes.
● Stepless forward/Reverse drive: Yes.