Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
● Scotch® 35 provides electrical and mechanical protection with the combination of a strong, pressure sensitive rubber adhesive and a resilient PVC backing.
● This tape is flame retardant and highly resistant to UV rays, abrasion, moisture, alkalis, acids, solvents and variable weather conditions. ● Stretches easily and adheres to virtually any shape.
● It is ideal for insulating electrical cables and is compatible with insulation, jackets and synthetic cable splicing compounds.
● Easy to handle and apply
● This tape is suitable for 600 V applications and withstands a temperature range of -10 to 90 °C.
● UL listed, VDE and CSA certified and RoHS 2015/863/EU compliant
● 19 mm x 20 m