Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
● The new Signature Series 3i range of premium marine speakers, subwoofers, wake towers and tweeters deliver crystal clear audio and are resistant to the most demanding marine conditions.
(Pair white or grey)
NAUTICAL DESIGN CONNECTORS
● New waterproof connectors are now included as standard. As well as simplifying installation, they offer excellent protection against the harsh marine environment.
● Enhancements in materials and protective design maintain the speakers' sleek aesthetic appeal year after year.
● Any product bearing the Fusion True-Marine Seal of Warranty has been engineered by Fusion to withstand the harshest marine environments, season after season, and comes with an industry-leading 3-year warranty.
CURV® CONE TECHNOLOGY
● A lighter, stronger interwoven fiber composite generates a more defined sound at higher volume levels
● These speakers are designed to work optimally with Fusion® stereo systems (sold separately) with custom DSP profiles.
● The Fusion-Link™ smart device app is required to set them up.
● Speakers are available in white or grey., the size 7,7"
|Color||● White||● Grey|
|physical dimensions||196 x 111 mm|
|Dust and water resistance rating||IP65|
|Peak power (watts)||280 W|
|RMS power (watts)||100 vatios|
|Sensitivity (1 watt at 1 meter)||91 dB|
|Frequency response||60 Hz–22 kHz|
|Rated impedance||4 ohmios|
|Recommended Amplifier Power (RMS in Watts)||25–120 W/canal|
|Operating temperature range||0–50 grados Celsius (32–122 grados Fahrenheit)|
|Nominal voice coil diameter||1,4"|
|cone material||CURV® cone technology with rubber surround|
|Tweeter type||Silk dome|
|Compass safety distance||358 cm (141")|
|Speaker connection||Flexible cable with waterproof 2-way connector, 150 mm (5.9")|
|Dimensiones de montaje|
|Mounting: Mounting Clearance Diameter||156 mm (6,14")|
|Mounting: Mounting Depth Clearance||86 mm (3,39")|
|Recommendations for an optimal box|
|Volume of the sealed box (fully filled with absorbent material)||20 L (0,71 pies cúbicos)|
|Bass reflex box volume (coated with absorbent material)||30 L (1,06 pies cúbicos)|
|Port diameter||76 mm (3")|
|Port length||160 mm (6,3")|
● Box dimensions (WxHxD): 463 x 231 x 146 mm
● One pair of speakers (depending on what you select)
● 12 stainless steel Phillips mounting screws, 4.2 mm x 40 mm (8 gauge x 1.6")
● 2 sets of waterproof cables with 2-pin connector (150 mm [5.9"])