Register and take advantage of the discounts and advantages of being a Professional of Nautical
Join the more than 500 Nautical Professionals now
High water level alarm device, bilge pump alarm device, float switch alarm system
• Wire Gauge Size：16AWG (Switch) / 28AWG (Alarm)
• Wire Lead：1000mm (Switch) / 150mm (Alarm)
SEAFLO High Water Bilge Alarm consists of a non-mercury float switch and an in-dash gauge that features both a visual and an audible 95 db alarm. This unit allows an unmanned com part ment to be constantly monitored. For additional compartments, add additional SEAFLO Float Switches. Use with SFBS-12-04B float switch or applications in other places.
FEATURES & BENEFITS
• A safety reminder device integrating vision and hearing.
• Consists of a float switch and a 95 DB alarm.
• Allows an unarmed compartment to be constantly monitored.
• Rated to handle pumps up to 20A at 12V or 10A at 24V.
• Turn on when water level higher than 45-55mm(1.77"-1.97").
• Turn off when water level lower than 20-25mm(0.79"-0.98").
• The float switch comes with a filter housing to keep debris out.